Enjoy and Share these Images & Instructions for Meditation with Mudras for Chakras One – Seven by Celeste, Created for use in workbook: Celestial Psychology: A Workbook for Chakras, Psychological Theory and Conscious Evolution – Available on Amazon at:
- Review Muladhara’s functions.
- Sit comfortably with your spine straight and focus your attention your perineum.
- Form a circle with your forefingers and thumbs. Rest your hands on your knees with palms up.
- Inhale deeply and as you exhale chant the mantra LAM three times. (Suggested musical note- C).
- Repeat for 7 to 10 breaths.
- Review Svadhisthana’s functions.
- Sit comfortably with your spine straight and focus your attention on the area one-inch below your navel across to lumbar vertebra one.
- Rest your right hand over your left with the palms up, in your lap with thumbs touching lightly.
- Inhale deeply and as you…
View original post 486 more words